Pour 8 personnes
Préparation: 20 min
Cuisson: 40 min
- 5 aubergines
- 1 pot of La Jasso de Calissanne pistou
- 3 individual pots of brousse (ewe’s milk curd cheese) (about 300g in total)
- 8-10 confit tomatoes, finely chopped
- 200 g of tomato pulp (with chunks)
- La Jasso de Calissanne ingredients: Virgin Olive Oil Spray, AOC Château Calissanne, 20 cl Calissanne Camargue Salt with 5 Berries and Pepper
- Peel the aubergines and cut into thin slices.
- Put them on a tray and bake for 10 mins at 200°C (gas mark 6); they mustn’t go golden!
- During this time, mix the pistou and cheese, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a gratin dish, arrange alternate layers of aubergines and the cheese/pistou mix, finishing with a layer of aubergines.
- Cover with the finely-chopped confit tomatoes, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, then drizzle with Calissanne olive oil.
- Bake for 30 mins at 200°C (gas mark 6).