For 4 people
Préparation: 15 min
Cuisson: 3 min
- 4 mozzarella balls
- 100g of Poutargues*
- 1 celery heart
- 4 tbs of olive oil
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
* a pouch of salted, dried fish eggs
- Slice the Poutargue as finely as possible.
- Rinse the inner celery sticks, remove the strings and keep the leaves for decoration.
- Cut each mozzarella ball horizontally into four slices of equal thickness.
- Melt a pinch of salt in the lemon juice and pour in the L’Olivaie olive oil while whipping.
- Add plenty of pepper to this dressing.
- Assemble the millefeuille: cover the first three slices of mozzarella with a little Poutargue, celery, and olive-oil dressing.
- Complete with a final slice of mozzarella.
- Decorate with Poutargue and celery leaves. Serve at once!