- 4 sea bream
- 4 tbs Jasso mustard with Provençal herbs
- 2 tbs fleur de sel with 9 spices
- 4 tbs virgin olive oil
- Ample butter
- 20 cl white wine (Château Calissanne)
- The bream must be gutted and scaled – ask your fishmonger to do it.
- Make a paste by blending the mustard and fleur de sel.
- Coat the bream with the paste on both sides and inside.
- Place the bream in a pre-buttered oven dish.
- Pour the oil and wine into the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for 10 mins, then turn over the bream using a spatula and baste with the cooking juices.
- Bake for a further 10 mins.
Virginie from La Jasso advises you to serve a white wine such as a Château Calissanne, for its freshness and aromas of citrus fruits and white flowers.