- 16 small tomatoes for stuffing
- 200 g Camargue long-grain rice
- 200 g fresh tuna fillet
- Cubed flesh of 1 tomato
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbs of liquid cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50 g black olives
- 1 dl olive oil (Château Calissanne, Aix en Provence AOC)
- Fine salt fin, white pepper
1. Skin the tomatoes by scalding in boiling water for 20 secs, then immediately place in iced water. Open, keep the peduncle (green part), gut, season and reserve.
2. Cook the rice for about 8 mins in salted boiling water, then refresh.
3. Slice 12 mini escalopes from the tuna fillet and arrange in a dish. Drizzle with olive oil, a few drops of lemon juice, add salt and pepper, and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
4. Chop the courgette into small cubes. Do the same with the rest of the tuna.
5. In a bowl, mix the rice, tuna and tomato cubes, cream, chopped chives, olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Fill the tomatoes and close.
6. Thin the tapenade in 3 tbs of olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, and 3 tbs of water.
7. Arrange the escalopes on the plates. Place the tomatoes on top, surrounded by the remaining rice salad, and drizzle with vinegar.