For 4 people
Préparation: 15 min
- 3 large aubergines
- A fairly wide goat’s cheese log
- 1 jar of La Jasso de Calissanne crushed tomatoes
- Les Merveilles olive oil
- A few pinches of breadcrumbs
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Cut the aubergines into thick rounds (three per person) and brown in olive oil.
- For the construction: one aubergine round, one goat’s cheese round, and a layer of crushed tomato.
- Then repeat and top with a pinch of breadcrumbs and a drizzle of of olive oil. Bake for 5-7 mins.
- For decoration, remove some of the shoots from a rosemary sprig, leaving a little plume: plant it in the middle of the “hamburger”.