- 3 eggs
- Half a glass of milk for a creamier mixture
- Olive oil
1.Make four thin omelettes of different colours and flavours, then leave to cool.
2.Create fun forms with a cutter, and skewer one of each on a stick.
- Orange: a jar of La Jasso de Calissanne Poivronnade
- Natural: with just a pinch of thyme
- Red: La Jasso de Calissanne Confit Tomatoes: blend 10 tomatoes in a mixer
- Black: a jar of La Jasso de Calissanne Black Tapenade
4.Add to each omelette half a tbs of olive oil (extra virgin, Aix en Provence AOC).