For 4 personnes people
Préparation: 15 min
Cuisson: 35 min
- 200 g pork
- 200 g beef
- Puff pastry
- 100 g grated gruyère
- 1 onion
- 1bunch of parsley
- 2 fine tomatoes
- Ingredients from La Jasso de Calissanne: – Calissanne Camargue Salt with 5 Berries and Pepper – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Château Calissanne, Aix en Provence AOC – 1 can of Confit Tomatoes
- Roll 500 g of puff pastry into a 22 cm dish, leaving a 3 cm overhang.
- Spike the base.
- Sprinkle with grated gruyère.
- Mince 400 g of pork and beef.
- Add 1 egg yolk, salt and pepper, 1 tbs of mustard, 1 chopped onion, chopped parsley, and some finely-chopped confit tomatoes (to suit your taste).
- Mix these ingredients well and place them on the cheese.
- Place tomato rounds on top, and drizzle on 1 tbs of Calissanne olive oil.
- Cover with the remaining pastry and cut a vent in the middle.
- Turn the flap over and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake for 35-40 mins at gas mark 6 (200°C).