Pour 4 personnes
Préparation: 20 min
Cuisson: 90 min
- 1 boned lamb shoulder (1.3 kg)
- Dry white wine (Coteaux d’Aix en Provence AOC)
- Marinade: Juice of 4 lemons 3 onions, Strong curry powder Cloves, Chilli 3 tomatoes
- Virgin Olive Oil “Font de Leu” – AOP Aix en Provence
- La Jasso de Calissanne Camargue Salt with 5 Berries and Pepper, to taste 2 tbs Provencal Herb Mix (by Araquelle)
- Chop the vegetables and mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Marinate the lamb for 12 hrs at room temperature.
- After marinating, bake the lamb in the marinade in a pre-heated oven at 180°C. Remove the marinade, reserving the vegetables.
- Then use half to douse the meat and the other half to make a sauce with some butter, meat juices and white wine (20 cl).
- In parallel, fry the marinade ingredients (onions and tomatoes) with small potatoes (pre-boiled and cut in quarters or thick rounds).
Simmer then serve the meat on this bed of potatoes, with green beans.