For 4 people
Préparation: 15 min
Cuisson: 8 min
- 800 g pork fillet
- 6 lemons
- 2 tbs of Les Merveilles olive oil
- 3 tbs of liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the pork into cubes.
- Juice the two lemons and add the honey, olive oil and thyme.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to marinate in a cool place for at least 1 hr.
- Quarter the remaining lemons.
- Drain the pork cubes and place on skewers alternately with the lemon quarters.
- Grill or barbecue the brochettes for 5-8 mins on each side.
Serving suggestions: with hot couscous or cold mint taboulé.