For 4 people
Préparation: 20 min
Cuisson: 30 min
- 1kg potatoes (Agatha or another variety, depending on the season)
- 1 jar of Jasso de Calissanne black tapenade (90 g )
- 1 jar of Jasso de Calissanne green tapenade (90 g)
- Ample liquid
- Fresh cream
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potatoes and slice into very fine scallops using a mandolin or processor.
- Butter an oven dish, arrange a bottom layer of potatoes, cover generously with black tapenade, then add further layers of potatoes and green/black tapenade up to 5 mm below the dish edge!
- Cover with fresh cream
- Bake in the oven (preheated to 180°C) for about 30 mins. Check the potatoes are cooked using a pointed knife.