For 4 people
Préparation: 15 min
Cuisson: 15 min
- 40 small Ratte (aka Asparges) potatoes
- 8 long sprigs of rosemary
- 6 tbs of Les Merveilles olive oil
- Salt (Camargue fleur de sel) Pepper
- Wash the potatoes and place in a saucepan of salted boiling water for about 10 mins.
- Remove the shoots from the sprigs, keeping a little plume.
- Gently skewer the potatoes with a metal spike, arrange the brochettes in a salad bowl, add salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the potatoes on the rosemary sprigs.
- Cook until golden brown under the grill or on embers for 10-15 mins, and sprinkle with salt before serving.