Pour 4 personnes personnes
Préparation: 10 min
Cuisson: 10 min
- Sheets of cooking foil or greaseproof paper
- A decent-sized red mullet per person
- Olive oil (Les Merveilles, Château Calissanne, Aix-En-Provence AOC)
- Salt, pepper, thyme.
- The fish should be scaled and perhaps gutted (the liver’s strong taste may displease first-time tasters).
- Enclose the fish in foil (or paper) with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- The foil must form a loose wrap and not touch the back of the fish.
- Bake for 10 mins.