For 4 people
Préparation: 5 min
Cuisson: 15 min
- 8 duck breast slices
- 4 tbs of thick crème fraîche
- 3 blocks of Plain Foie Gras by Moulin Aufiès (about 200 g)
- In a bowl, mash the foie gras with a fork.
- Add 3 tbs of thick crème fraîche. Using the fork, blend with the foie gras.
- Briefly fry the duck slices (until no more than rare), and reserve. Do not turn off the heat.
- Deglaze the frying pan with 1 tbs of crème fraîche.
- Add the blended foie gras and cream, and heat for 1 min.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the duck slices on the plates, pour the sauce on top, and serve with an accompaniment (I suggest fresh tagliatelli). Enjoy!