Pour 4 personnes
Préparation: 25 min
Cuisson: 35 min
- 800 g beef fillet, unbarded
- 1 roll puff pastry (275 g)
- 300 g button mushrooms
- 1 egg yolk
- For cooking and the pastry glaze: 1/2 lemon 1/2 bunch of parsley 1 egg yolk 1 tbs flour 4 tbs milk 1 tbs crème fraîche 30 g butter
- Jasso de Calissanne ingredients: 3 tbs Virgin Olive Oil Spray, Château Calissanne AOC, 20 cl Camargue Salt with 5 Berries and Pepper
- In a casserole, brown the roast all over in oil, then leave to drain and cool on a wire rack.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms. Rinse quickly and slice finely.
- Place in the casserole, add salt and pepper. Add the butter, lemon juice and finely-chopped parsley.
- Cook on a high heat until no liquid remains.
- Chop coarsely. Incorporate the egg yolk and cream.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 8 (240°C). Unroll the pastry on the worktop.
- In the middle, spread out 1/3 of the mushrooms, and place the beef on top. Cover with the rest of the mushrooms.
- Brush milk on the pastry round the beef.
- Wrap up the beef, pressing with your fingertips to seal the folds. Sprinkle flour on a pastry baking tray.
- Place the pastry on it, folds at the bottom.
- Cut motifs with the leftover pastry and stick on with egg yolk diluted with the remaining milk.
- Glaze the surface, then bake for 10 mins.
- Lower to gas mark 6 (200°C), then bake for about 25 mins until golden.
- Serve hot with a pan-fry of wild mushrooms.