For 8 people
Préparation: 60 min
Cuisson: 10 min
- 1 medium salmon or large sea trout, or white fish fillets (e.g. cod)
- 1 litre mussels
- 200 or 300 g large shrimps
- 1 packet white butter sauce Grated cheese
- 1-2 tbs cornstarch
- Rice for garnish
- Jasso de Calissanne ingredients: Virgin Olive Oil Spray, Château Calissanne AOC, 20 cl Camargue Salt with 5 Berries and Pepper
- Cook the fish in the court bouillon.
- Then remove the skin and bones, reserving the meat and a little court bouillon.
- Open the mussels, remove from their shells, and reserve.
- Keep a little of the cooking water.
- Shell the shrimps: cut up or leave whole.
- Make a sauce with the cooking water and cornstarch.
- Add white butter sauce and season.
- Mix in the mussels, shrimps and (slightly flaked) fish with the sauce.
- Place in an oven dish, sprinkle with grated cheese, and grill to gratin.
Serve with rice and a little of the sauce.